Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas, part II


Shalom!
Originally uploaded by moosicalmath
Finally it was CHRISTMAS!! Nama, Papa, Aunty Cindy, Aunty Kristi, and Kaylee the little white dog arrived in the Jeep through the still-there mounds of snow. Yes. WE HAD A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! (Sadly, by the time Christmas rolled around, we were all a bit...tired of it. Hmm.)

Kaylee and Maddie love Aunty Kris:
Aunty Kris gets KISSED!

They also really love Papa:
Papa and the Poochies

I have really adorable parents:
Dad and Mum are sooo cute.

My favorites from my pile of loot? A new REI backpack from Amy, a sweet book with my Europe trip pictures and emails from Mom and Dad, and the Yarn Harlot's book The Secret Life of a Knitter from Mom and Dad.

We had a lovely traditional turkey and fixin's dinner, and played Apples-to-Apples. I WON! YES! It was an altogether beautiful and joyful family day. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!

No comments: