Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dessert and matrimony

Today, I received two links to delicious and simple recipes: Pumpkin Pie Poptarts, which I can't wait to try with my homemade puree, and Nutella Cheesecake, for which I had all of the ingredients! In my kitchen!

As this evening I will watch GLEE! with a friend, and we both have strong sweet-teeth, I whipped up a half batch of that Nutella cheesecake. It was super quick and quite yummy (I may or may not have snatched a bite already). Go look at the recipe blog for better pictures than mine. :)

Nutella Cheesecake! Oct 19, 2010

Nutella Cheesecake!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On October 16, Dave, a graduate from my program, married Heather! A few friends and I drove an hour north to Perona Farms in Andover, NJ, where the ceremony was outside on a sunny, but rather windy cold morning. Brrrrrr. Thankfully, it was short and sweet, and then we warmed up with brunch inside. :)

Dave and Heather

Do you like my yellow dress? I feel kind of like a jellyfish in it. A twirly one.

On October 23, this Saturday, my dear friend and classmate, Luc, will marry my other dear friend, Meg, in Rhode Island. The festivities will last FOUR DAYS, starting on Thursday. I will debut another ModCloth dress. I cannot wait!

No comments: